Providing face-to-face support for you and your students.
Whether it’s universal careers advice or tailor-made support for at-risk students, your adviser is always on hand to help. All our advisers help you decide on the best approach for your students, boosting their prospects and showing them a future they’ll aspire to.
Here’s what we offer:
• All our careers advisers are included on the CDI Professional Register of advisers and hold a Level 6 or higher qualification.
• School-wide careers education support, enhancing your existing programme with training and CPD for staff, as well as broadening students’ horizons with inspiring talks and events.
• Face-to-face adviser time focusing on your top priorities.
• Reports showing the impact of our work and the progress of your students – ready for your senior leadership team and governing body discussions.
Your CSW adviser can…
• Provide professional guidance interviews (one-to-one or in groups) and action plans, to give your students clearer steps towards life beyond school.
• Work with groups of students, producing action notes to kick-start career plans.
• Help parents support their children to make better choices, through consultations and workshops.
• Carry out focused one-to-one job searches.
• Support you in delivering better careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) across your school or college.
• Connect with organisations and make external referrals for your students, to open doors and boost career prospects.
• Work with you and your students who are statemented to produce Education.