There is growing evidence that employers use successful work experience placements as recruitment opportunities for young people – it can lead directly to future employment.
CSW Enterprise provides a flexible tailored complete work experience service.
We offer advice and support for school/college staff responsible for work experience providing duty of care, health and safety checks of employers, a tailored brokerage placement service for main stream, SEND and students on specific study programmes. Our aim is to provide practical and appropriate support to schools which promotes the benefits of gaining meaningful and appropriate work experience. Our extensive secure online database of employers and our comprehensive management systems ensures that we can cater for all school’s needs.
What does the Work Experience Service include?
- An initial meeting to discuss your requirements.
- Free best practice guidance designed in association with schools and colleges to help customers deliver an outstanding work experience programme.
- A comprehensive online work experience management tool that provides a time saving resource for schools to efficiently manage their work experience programme
- An online work experience database of Employers across the South West who have taken young people in the past.
- Preparation and de-brief resources to support students before, during and after each placement.
- A centrally co-ordinated service to reduce employers receiving repeat assessments from a number of different organisations.
- Free annual work experience seminar which provides staff CPD.
- Free training on work experience resources and processes from an experienced team.
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualified staff to undertake duty of care checks on work placements.
- Payment profile that meets the needs and service that the school/college requires